Thanks to RailwayStation.com you can now download the entire North American Railroad map.
This is sure to be a hit with train enthusiasts and railroad fans all over the nation. Railwaystation.com is a wonderful resource for everyone who loves trains.
North American Railroad Map Version 3 has these exciting features: North American Railroad Map Version 3 FEATURES:
Updated with new data from the U.S. DOT and FRA. For U.S. railroads this includes current operator, traffic, signalling, trackage rights, previous operators and passenger use.
- Shows trackage and operators for Canada and Mexico
- Over 1200 current and past railroads listed
- Display all railroads by class (1-3)
- Locate over 11,000 stations by name, junction code, Zip Code or SPLC code.
- Change station title fonts
- Select multiple (up to 5) railroads with custom colors and line styles
- Toggle individual station titles on/off
- Detail Map – Optional inset map shows greater detail in the U.S.A. based on USGS 1:100,000 maps. (Detail maps are not included for Canada and Mexico)
- Aerial Photos and Topographic maps Online – The program links to Google Maps, Microsoft Terraserver or TopoZone.com via your web browser and displays an aerial photograph or topo map of the area currently being viewed.
- Calculate approximate mileage for railroads or selected routes.
Download the map by clicking HERE!